Dr. Pi Urgell
"Exclusive practice of osseointegrated implant surgery and reconstructive jaw surgery"
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Barcelona, 1977.
- Medical degree in Stomatologist. University of Barcelona, 1979.
- Post-graduate courses at The University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, 1981.
- Certificate in Osseointegrated Implants. Lundt University, Sweden, 1985.
- Training in Osseointegration at the Department of Maxillofacial Prosthetics, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Oct.-Dec., 1985.
- Masters in Oral Surgery and Implantology, University of Barcelona.
Course Lecturer for Osseointegrated Implant and Bone Reconstruction in Europe, South America and E.E.U.U.
Author of numerous investigational science articles in national and international journals.
Co-author of the books: The Manual of Dentistry, Decision Making in Periodontology; The Bränemark Novum Protocol for Same-day Teeth. A Global Perspective; Oral Implants (Editorial Ars Medica).
Founding member and president of The European Association for Osseointegration (EAO). Exclusive practice of osseointegrated implant surgery and reconstructive jaw surgery.
"Graduate Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles"
- Degree in Dentistry from the International University of Catalunya, Barcelona, 2004.
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 2005.
- Masters in Advanced Dental Implantology, University of New York, 2007.
Since 2007 until present has been serving as the overseeing Fellow of the Center Dental Implantology at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), which carries out research on bone regeneration and Aesthetics Dental Implantology.
Co-founder and Co-director of the Youth Committee Clinical Academy of Osseointegration.
Dr. Andrés Pascual La Rocca
"Exclusive practice in periodontics and implants osseointegrated"
- Bachelor of Dentistry, Caracas, Venezuela 1999.
- Master in Periodontics, International University of Catalunya 2003.
- Diploma in Implantology, University of Barcelona, 2003.
- Associate Professor, Department of Periodontics, International University ofCatalunya from 2003.Co-Director Clinical Residency in Periodontics, International University of Catalonia 2007-2011.
Co-Director Master of Periodontology International University of Catalonia, from2011.Dictante Courses and Lectures on Periodontics and Implants in Europe andAmerica.
Author of national and international scientific articles. Specialist Partner of the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration SEPA. Exclusive Practice of Periodontics and Osseointegrated Implants.